eWaiverPro System Requirements, Subscription, Upgrade and Account Terms and Conditions
⭐⭐ System Requirements:
eWaiverPro is designed to run on most any device connected to the Internet, just as most websites will run on them. In order to ensure stability, privacy and functionality, eWaiverPro is designed to run on devices with at least the specifications below:
- iOS Devices – Tablets or Smart Phones – running iOS 10 or newer.
- Android Devices – Tablets or Smart Phones – running Android Oreo (8.0) or newer.
- Mac Computers – running OSX 10 or newer, using Chrome, Safari or Firefox Browsers.
- Windows Computers – running Windows 8 or newer, using Chrome, Firefox or Edge Browsers.
Monthly Product Subscription
Your monthly subscription for eWaiverPro will start when eWaiverPro confirms your payment method. If you are offered a free trial period, your account will be billed a prorated amount at the end of that trial period for the remaining days in the 1st month, and then will continue and auto-renew on the 1st of each month thereafter. If you do not wish your subscription to auto-renew, you may edit your membership in the My Account tab. If you do cancel your account, you will still have access to your account for the remainder of the current month, but your monthly subscription will not be renewed at the end of that period and at that time your account will be locked.
⭐ All subscriptions renew on the 1st of every month, and are prorated for the partial 1st month.
⭐ How proration works: Our system calculates all renewals on the 1st of every month, and all months are averaged to 30 days.
Let’s say you signup for for the $49.95 plan on March 6th.
Since we have a 14 day free trial, we would take 30 days and subtract the 6 days into the month, and then subtract the 14 free days, to determine the prorated cost for the 1st month; 10 days.
- 6 days +14 days = 20 days
- 30 days in month – 20 days = 10 days
- You would only pay for 10 days in the 1st month
- $49.95 ÷ 30 days = $1.665 per day
- $1.665 X 10 days = $16.66 1st months payment
- Then on the 1st of April, and each month thereafter, you would be billed $49.95 automatically.
Upgrade Your Subscription
eWaiverPro is designed to grow with you and you may upgrade your account at any time by editing your membership the My Account tab. The My Account section will show you the number of waivers you have processed each month and your current plan.
If you exceed your plan’s limit during your 1st month, you will be automatically upgraded to the next higher level, or to the level that will cover the waivers you processed during your first month, and you will be charged the new amount.
After your first month, if you exceed your monthly subscription limit of waivers, the following happens:
- First time: You will receive a notification informing you that your account has exceeded the monthly subscription limit for that month – that’s it. We allow you to exceed your monthly limit with no questions asked the first time.
- Second time (within a 6 month period): You will receive an email notification informing you that your account has exceeded the monthly subscription limit for the 2nd time and your account will automatically be upgraded to the next higher level on the 1st of the following month.
General Terms and Conditions for all Product Subscriptions and Upgrade Plans
Subscriptions and upgrade plans are non-refundable. You may change your auto-renewal preferences or plan levels in your eWaiverPro Account, but no refunds will be given on any remaining subscription or upgrade plan period.
If you allow your Subscription to lapse, or do not upgrade an expired credit card, your eWaiverPro subscription will no longer be active and you will not have access to your account or data within.
An active account with Bookeo is also required to use eWaiverPro. An internet connection is required to use and manage eWaiverPro. Without an internet connection, you will not be able to access your dashboard.
Subscription and upgrade plan pricing is subject to change.
Any new pricing would take effect upon changing of your subscription plan, renewals would not be impacted by any price changes.
eWaiverPro reserves the right to delete your account and related data if you fail to pay subscription fees. eWaiverPro will attempt to send an email to the address designated in your eWaiverPro account prior to such deletion and attempt to contact you via telephone prior to this occurring.
⭐eWaiverPro encourages you to download your customer data on a weekly basis.
Neither eWaiverPro nor its third party licensors or cloud service providers shall have any liability for any error, omission or defect in Bookeo or its service, any inability to use eWaiverPro or inability to access data online, or any loss or deletion of customer content or data, including but not limited to waivers or customer data.
Visit https://ewaiverpro.com/terms-of-service-tos for our complete TERMS OF SERVICE